Monday, December 19, 2011

Still Working!

Although the restaurant has met its untimely demise thanks in large part to the personal problems of the owner, I am still working hard toward my CPA certification. This next semester will mark the end of my college career, and I will officially have the 150 credits necessary to be a Certified Public Accountant!

In other news, I'm currently looking into some new Internet businesses to start up. Speed reading is selling off and on, but I'm hoping to find something else that will be even more lucrative. My initial idea needed quite a bit of capital to start up, and I'll need to back burner it. I have the patents and blueprints, so I'm almost ready to get into production, once the money shows up.

In all, I'm still giving advice to my clients, for a fee of course, and studying for the CPA exam keeps my quite busy. I'll write more as it comes up. til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment